Ipsy aka MyGlam bags should be shipping out soon (usually middle of the month), but all the items have been revealed already! Usually they have blurry images as a sneak peek and reveal all the items in an email for last minute subscribers or resubscribers.
What’s in this month’s bag? Read on if you want to get spoiled 🙂
The theme this month is Super Star so these items will make you feel super glamorous perhaps?
1. Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play – Travel sized, flexible hair spray with medium hold
2. Nailtini Nail Lacquer – Another full sized Nailtini product. Looks to be in a classic red, but I think there might be other classic colors sent out
3. Josie Maran Argan Oil – .17oz sample size. Lightweight oil that can be used as a skin moisturizer or on your nails and hair. A nice higher end product to try!
4. Soho Brushes – Looks to be a crease brush, but there is mention of other brushes being sent out too. I’ve been pleased with London Soho brushes’ quality.
5. Pacifica Body Butter – Tuscan Blood Orange scent pictured. Possible other scents being sent out? I’m excited for receiving a great smelling and rich body moisturizer
6. The bag – Bluish black bag. Seems to be in the same material as the past two bags.
Overall, I’m excited to try all these products this month! No lip gloss or eyeliner in sight, which is a good change in pace for Ipsy.